Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome Ladies! (Men Too!)

Okay, this is the start of my new blog. I am new (VERY) new to this, but I am looking for more ways to get my name and business out there, so after a suggestion from a friend...here I am.

With this being the start of this blog, obviously, there isn't much (anything) here yet, but please come back in the coming days and check things out and comment, suggest, etc.

I will be posting the latest in skin care, make-up application techniques, etc. from the beauty industry and from Mary Kay. I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and so I'm a little partial to those products, but I will keep it fair. I will also be posting special deals on Mary Kay products as well as chances to win free product so check back often.

Can't wait...check out my Mary Kay website @ www.marykay.com/kperdreau

Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

-KAT

No comments:

Post a Comment