Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mary Kay vs. e.l.f. Cosmetics

So, I'm on Twitter and I'm working the following and being followed...doing what my sister told me to do and I am now a follower of e.l.f. Cosmetics and someone Twittered that they were going to sign up with Mary Kay and decided against it after seeing what e.l.f. had to offer...so I went to their website and ????? Huh??

Okay, I say Huh, because when I went to their site and it was pretty much all color; which is great, but to use them as a deal breaker not to sell Mary Kay I don't believe is fair. I do NOT want to take anything away from e.l.f. because they have some color products I haven't seen in other places and it seems to me that they would appeal to the younger crowd with prices they can afford and colors they would want. However, where's the skin care?

Mary Kay, to me, is about taking care of your skin! The glamour part of Mary Kay and for any skin care is a BONUS! I love getting to the point in my parties when the ladies put on their glamour, but I believe that we all need to remember the skin care first...you can't paint on a dirty canvas. Make-up looks better on a clean, exfoliated, well taken care of face!

e.l.f. seems GREAT for picking up some unique, modern, inexpensive colors that I might, as a Mary Kay rep, even do. As e.l.f.'s All Over Color Stick looks interesting!

Mary Kay for taking care of that skin...and hey go for the e.l.f. for the glamour if that's your choice, but please take proper care of that skin first!

-KAT
www.marykay.com/kperdreau

No comments:

Post a Comment