Monday, July 13, 2009

Virtual Makeover Contest

Okay, ladies I just got home a little while ago from my Mary Kay Unit meeting and I know I'm supposed to be pumped and ready to go to seminar this weekend, but I'm tired and I'm sick and I really couldn't find the strength to be my 'normal' Mary Kay self tonight. :(

But, I must have some of my Mary Kay spirit hanging on there because I came up with a new idea! I'm just throwing stuff out there at you ladies waiting for something to stick. So, here we go...since I am going to be away at the MK Seminar this weekend through next Wednesday I am holding online Makeovers! It's going to be awesome.

What you need to do is:

1. Visit my website at www.marykay.com/kperdreau
2. Register
3. Follow the directions for a Virtual makeover...you will need to scan your picture in.
4. Play, have FUN! Find a look that's great for you.

I will have prizes for the best makeover!

Also, if you register on my site and do a Virtual Makeover and place and order between now and Wednesday, July 22nd you will receive 30% off! And you will qualify to be in the July giveaway for the filled compact!

WOW!!

Have fun and I look forward to seeing everyone's makeovers when I return from Dallas!

-KAT

No comments:

Post a Comment